GA Revision Questions for ESIC UDC Main, EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk and Other exams.
- According to a study published by the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) in Berlin,world’s forest animal population dropped by How much percent since 1970s?
- Which state wetland authority has approved implementation of an integrated management plan of lakes “Chilika and Ansupa“?
- Where is the HQ of Huawei?
- Recently The Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) announced which scheme with the sole objective of funding exploration of new scientific and engineering breakthroughs with global impact?
- The biography “Lessons Life taught me,Unknowingly “ is based on which personality?
- In which city,the western railways has opened India’s first printing press heritage gallery?
- Recently Reliance Jio has signed agreement with which company for digital transformation of Indian economy?
- Recently five new species of fish were discovered in which state?
- The first Central Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology (CICET) will be set up in which state?
- Which country has been invited as a partner country for Gita Jayanti Mahotsav 2019?
- In financial terms, what does L in LTV stands for?
- When is Sadbhavana Diwas observed?
E) Aug 22
- In which state,celebrations to mark 100 years of Chrysostum will be held?
- Which state government is planning to ply ‘water taxis’ in its inland waterways?
- Which state government has launched ‘Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana”?
- Which country’s researchers have discovered a new sensory organ in the skin that is able to detect painful mechanical damage?
- NUUP is a USSD based mobile banking service from NPCI that brings together all the Banks and Telecom Service Providers. P in NUUP stands for?
- Which country won gold at the Under 12 Asian Tennis Team championship held in Kazakhstan?
- Megha Engineering and Infrastructures Limited construced world’s largest lift irrigation project in which state?
- Recently Umesh Bhat Bhavikeri passed away.He was related to which field?