- What was the name of the helpline of Central University of Odisha Launched by Union HRD Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’?
- The ATM that is connected to the database of the banks all the time is known as?
A) On-site ATM
B) Off-site ATM
C) On-Line ATM
D) Off-Line ATM
- The Central government has allocated 4125 crore rupeesfor rejuvenating the Small, Medium and Tiny Industries sector in which state?
- Where is headquarter of World Meteorological organization?
A) New York
D) The Hague
- What is the theme of this year International Nurses Day?
A) Nurses: A Voice to Lead – Nursing the World to Health
B) A voice to lead:Health is a human right
C) A voice to lead-Health for All
D) Nurses-Safety and Health
- According to TB Report 2020,how many TB patients have been notified in 2019?
A) 35 lakh
B) 25 lakh
C) 30 lakh
D) 24 lakh
- What is the currency of Israel?
- Which state becomes country’s top wheat procurer by pumping Rs 25,000 crore into its rural economy?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Union Minister, Dr Jitendra Singh inaugurated two important Bridges Devika and Puneja in which state?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
- Which of the following bank is the sponsor bank of Meghalaya Rural Bank?
A) Union Bank of India
B) United Bank of India
C) State Bank of India
D) Canara Bank
- Bordoloi Trophy is related to which of the following sports?
- Which state inaugurated its biggest biodiversity park recently?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which Company has introduced Own-Online’ digital sales platform?
- Where is HQ of FIFA?
- Which state government launched Jagananna Chedodu’ scheme for tailors, barbers and washermen?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport located?
A) Trivandrum, Kerala
B) Jaipur, Rajasthan
C) Ranchi, Jharkhand
D) Amritsar, Punjab
- Which Company has launched the standard health insurance policy – Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy?
A) SBI General Insurance
B) IDBI Federal
C) Max Bupa
- After how many years the deposit made under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) be prematurely redeemed?
A) 1 years
B) 2 years
C) 3 years
D) Premature Redemption not allowed
- Which university topped the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Ranking 2021?
A) Harvard University
B) IISc Bengaluru
C) Oxford University
D) Massachusetts Institute for Technology
- Which country named a street after Rabindranath Tagore to honour him on his 159th anniversary?
Weekly CA Quiz: November 2020 3rd weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 60 questions from...
Current Affairs Quiz: November 25, 2020Current Affairs 25 November 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 180Study the information carefully and answer the questions: Eight...