- Where was the India’s first public EV (electric vehicle) charging plaza launched?
A) New Delhi
- Infosys is the 2nd largest IT company of India. Who is the founder of Infosys?
A) Vishal Sikka
B) Ravi Kumar
C) N.R. Narayana Murthy
D) N.R. Narayana Murthy
- Who is the head of the committee set up by IFSCA (International Financial Services Centres Authority) to suggest ways for development of international retail business?
A) Shekhar Kumar
B) Pradip Shah
C) Sumit Gaba
D) Suresh Kumar
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports has partnered with which of the following to promote volunteerism among Indian youth?
- Which of the following has tied up with Innoviti Payment Solutions to offer convenient and affordable EMI options?
A) BOB Financial Solutions Limited
B) Indiabulls Housing Finance
C) Eko India Financial Services
D) Infrastructure Development Finance Company
- Which state govt. has launched ‘Mukhyamantri Suposhan Yojana’ to combat malnutrition in the state?
- Which of the following is not a product by NPCI?
- Maharashtra government approved a project for boosting fruit and vegetable production to help the farmers of the state. How much amount has been funded by the Asian Development bank out of the total outlay of Rs 1000 cr for the project?
A) Rs 800 cr
B) Rs 700 cr
C) Rs 600 cr
D) Rs 900 cr
- Where was the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup going to be held in 2020 which is now postponed to 2022?
- Where is the headquarters of Asian Hockey Federation situated?
A) Hanoi, Vietnam
B) Beijing, China
C) Tokyo, Japan
D) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- World Cup winner Benedikt Höwedes who announced his retirement at the age of 32 played for which sports?
- Which golfer won the US PGA Memorial tournament?
A) Sergio García
B) Pablo Larrazábal
C) Jon Rahm
D) Antonio Garrido
- Who is the author of the biography of India’s youngest Basketball captain ‘Vishesh Bhriguvanshi’ titled “Vishesh: Code To Win”?
A) Nirupama Yadav
B) Kiran Desai
C) Shaili Chopra
D) Preeti Shenoy
- The securities offered for substitution by the market participants shall be of similar market value based on the latest prices published by the FIMMDA. What does D stands for in FIMMDA?
- Who is appointed as the new non-executive chairman of Bajaj Finance?
A) Ajay Bajaj
B) Sanjiv Bajaj
C) Mukul Bajaj
D) Rahul Bajaj
- When was World Sanskrit Day 2020 being celebrated?
A) August 1
B) August 2
C) August 3
D) August 4
- Which of the following banks has appointed Ramesh Babu Boddu as MD & CEO of the bank?
A) Karur Vysya Bank
B) IDFC First Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) IndusInd Bank
- Where is the HQ of National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) located?
A) New Delhi
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute adjudged as the best research institute under ICAR is situated where?
- What does O stands for in WLAO?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...