GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Who has been appointed as the Chairperson of the World Hindu Congress to be held in 2018?
A) Ami Bera
B) Mallikarjun Kharge
C) Abhaya Asthana
D) Tulsi Gabbard
- When is the International Literacy Day celebrated?
A) 14 September
B) 17 September
C) 8 September
D) 6 September
- Exercise Sampriti is a joint military exercise of India with which nation?
C) Sri Lanka
- Which state government has introduced Yatrik mobile application to help in easy booking of meter taxis in the state?
B) West Bengal
- The world’s largest and most powerful Ice-breaker has been launched by which country?
- What is the maximum amount for which T-bills are issued in India?
A) Rs 1,00,000
B) Rs 5,00,000
C) Rs 10,00,000
D) No Such Limit
- Project Nishchay has been launched by which bank to improve its financial performance?
- Who among the following has been enlisted in the World’s Most Powerful Women by the Fortune magazine?
A) Chanda Kochhar
B) Shikha Sharma
C) Indra Nooyi
D) All of these
- Brihadeeswarar Temple is situated at in which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Joao Lourenco has been appointed as the new President of which country?
- A Payments Bank is licensed under which of these Acts?
A) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
B) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
C) Companies Act, 1956
D) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- The world’s largest combustion research centre has been inaugurated at which of the given Indian Institute of Technology?
A) IIT, Roorkee
B) IIT, Delhi
C) IIT, Madras
D) IIT, Bombay
- In which state is the Ranthambore National Park situated?
- Which of the following Bollywood singers have been selected for the prestigious National Lata Mangeshkar Award 2017 by Madhya Pradesh government?
A) A. R. Rahman and Udit Narayan
B) Kumar Sanu and Sunidhi Chauhan
C) Alka Yagnik and Udit Narayan
D) Mohit Chauhan and Anuradha Paudwal
- Who has been appointed as the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)?
A) Suresh Sethi
B) Pawan Munjal
C) Anant Gupta
D) Sanjiv Mehta
- What is the capital of Namibia?
- Which bank launched mobile app “Eazypay” that enables retailers, merchants and professionals to accept direct cashless payments on mobile phones from their customers?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Nainital Bank
D) Yes Bank
- Name the winner of the 2017 US Grand Prix.
A) Max Verstappen
B) Sebastian Vettel
C) Lewis Hamilton
D) Valtteri Bottas
- Receivables Exchange of India Ltd (RXIL) is a joint venture between which of the given organizations?
A) NABARD and BSE
B) IDFC and BSE
C) SIDBI and NSE
D) RBI and NSE
- Which among the given movies has won the Best Short Film Award at the 2017 South Asian Film Festival of Montreal (SAFFM)?
B) The School Bag