GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- The 18th All India Whips’ Conference was organized in which city?
B) New Delhi
- What is the currency of Kyrgyzstan?
A) Kyrgyzstani franc
B) Kyrgyzstani som
C) Kyrgyzstani krona
D) Kyrgyzstani lira
- What percent of seats would be reserved by the Government for employment of people with benchmark disabilities including the acid attack victims in all central government departments?
A) 2 Percent
B) 4 Percent
C) 3 Percent
D) 1 Percent
- Name the first women lawyer to be appointed as a judge of the Supreme Court of India
A) Sucheta Kadethankar
B) Anjali Gopalan
C) M Fathima Beevi
D) Kamini Roy
- Headquarter of Syndicate Bank is at__________
- The world’s largest known underwater flooded cave has recently been discovered in which country?
C) United States of America
- Sauli Niinisto is the President of which country?
- The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) is located in which country?
A) Washington D C, United States
B) Paris, France
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Vienna, Austria
- Au Small Finance Bank Limited has signed an MoU with which insurance company to offer Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) to its customers?
A) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
B) Life Insurance Corporation of India
C) SBI Life Insurance Company
D) Reliance Life Insurance
- Price deficit compensation scheme named Bhavantar Bharpai is launched by which state?
A) West Bengal
- How many banks merged with the Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited in 1964 to form the Syndicate Bank Limited?
- Name the author of the book titled ‘Dilli Meri Dilli: Before and After 1998’
A) Sheila Dikshit
B) Kamlesh Patel
C) Rajiv Mehrishi
D) Sanjay Manjrekar
- SAT is a statutory body established under the provisions of Section 15K of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Act, 1992. Expand SAT.
A) Securities Appellate Treaty
B) Securities Appellate Tribunal
C) Securities Association Tribunal
D) Saving Appellate Tribunal
- Who is the Chief Executive Officer of the Syndicate Bank?
A) Parthasarathi Mukherjee
B) V.G. Mathew
C) K.V.S. Manian
D) Melwyn O. Rego
- When is the World Braille Day observed?
A) January 4
B) December 11
C) January 17
D) December 8
- What is the minimum age of joining Atal Pension Yojana (APY)?
A) 25 years
B) 21 years
C) 18 years
D) 16 years
- The Vansda National Park is located in which state?
C) West Bengal
- What is the interest rate on one year term deposit for January-March quarter?
- A.E. Manoharan passed away recently. He was a well known__________
- Pandit Ravishankar Shukla Stadium is located in which state?
D) Uttar Pradesh