Important Banking Awareness Questions for SBI PO and Upcoming bank exams like NIACL Assistant, IBPS PO, IPPB, RRB PO,etc
- Which of the following tax will not be subsumed in GST?
B) Capital Gain Tax
C) Central Excise Duty
- The tariff levied on imported goods to offset the subsidies made the government of exporting country is known as?
A) Anti-Dumping Duty
B) Subsidy Charge
C) Countervailing Duty (CVD)
D) Export Tariff Charge
- What is the base year for Wholesale Price Index (WPI)?
- What is the base year for Consumer Price Index (CPI)?
- Who issues SDR?
A) Word Bank
D) All of these
- SDR basket comprises of how many currencies?
- What is the Interest Rate for Ways and Means Advance(WMA)?
A) Equal to Repo Rate
B) Equal to Repo Rate +1%
C) Equal to Repo Rate +2%
D) Equal to Repo Rate +1%
- Which of the following launched the RuPay card?
D) None of these
- FOREX is a/an ______
A) Centralised exchange
B) Over the Counter (OTC) market
C) Data Market
D) All of the above
- Which of the following is not a type of derivative?
6 Thoughts to “Banking Awareness for Upcoming Exams Set 39”
@surajskt:disqus sir ..pls explain various tax system…
Ok. Will tell soon
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!
you’re in point of fact a good webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It kind of feels that you’re doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a great activity on this topic!