- Which is the largest stock exchange in the world?
A) NASDAQ, United States
B) Japan Exchange Group, Japan
C) London Stock Exchange, United Kingdom
D)Bombay Stock Exchange, India
E) New York Stock Exchange, United States
- There are how many tiger reserves in India?
- Parupalli Kashyap is an Indian _____ player.
- What is the currency of Philippines?
- Where is Kowdiar Palace situated?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
E) West Bengal
- Folk dance Jindua is popular in which state?
- Biju Patnaik International Airport is situated in which state?
B) West Bengal
- Joint Military Exercise MITRA SHAKTI is a Joint Military Exercise between India and
C) Sri Lanka
- Who is the first Indian woman to climb the ‘Mt. Everest’ twice?
A) Arti Saha
B) Santosh Yadav
C) Bachendri Pal
D) Ashapurna Devi
E) Reita Faria
- When is International Day of Families observed?
A) May 25
B) May 15
C) May 7
E) May 21
- Where is Satpura National Park situated?
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Where is the headquarters of International Fund for Agriculture Development situated?
A) Nairobi, Kenya
B) Vienna, Austria
C) Kathmandu, Nepal
E) Paris, France
- Constituency of Railway Minister of India Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu is
- Where is Taj Lake Palace situated?
- Pong Dam is situated on which river?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
3 Thoughts to “Static GK Quiz for Banking Exams Set 37”
Someone necessarily lend a hand to make seriously posts I’d state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular submit extraordinary. Magnificent job!