- Study the information and answer the questions:
Eight-students Akansha, Banya, Caryl, Diksha, Elvish, Farah, Garima and Himani are sitting in a straight line. Some persons are facing south and some persons are facing north.Diksha sits second to the left of Elvish, who sits second to the right of Himani. Diksha sits third to the right of Garima, who sits at one of the extreme ends. Garima faces north direction. Banya sits immediate right of Farah. Elvish is not immediate neighbor of Garima. Banya sits fourth to the right of Caryl. Immediate neighbor of Diksha faces opposite directions. Farah sits second to the right of Diksha, who sits immediate right of Banya. Persons sit at the extreme ends faces opposite direction to each other.
How many students are facing south?2435None of theseOption B
- Who among the following person sit immediate right of Garima?
BanyaDikshaFarahCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What is the position of Himani with respect to Banya?
Immediate leftImmediate right5th to the right2nd to the leftNone of theseOption C
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?
- How many persons sit between Elvish and Garima?
- Study the following information and answer the questions:
There are eight members i.e. Mx, Nx, Ox, Px, Qx, Rx, Sx and Tx who belong to a family having three generation.Nx and Px are siblings. Px is the only daughter of Tx and she is unmarried. Ox is the grandson of Qx. Tx is the father-in-law of Sx. Rx is the son of Mx, who is husband of Qx. Rx is the brother of Sx.
How is Nx related to Ox?FatherMotherAuntCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following is the maternal grandfather of Ox?
MxTxQzRxNone of theseOption A
- How Sx related to Tx?
Daughter in lawMother in lawSon in lawCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Study the given information and answer the following question:
Jaya is 12 m east of Kavya. Himani is 5 m west of Caryl. Lokesh is 10 m east of Farah. Farah is 16 m south of Kavya. Diksha is 8 m north of Lokesh. Elvish is 3 m east of Diksha. Caryl is 10 m north of Elvish.
What is the shortest distance between Himani and Diksha?√104 m√95 m99 m90 mNone of theseOption A
- Lokesh is in which direction with respect to Caryl?
South WestSouth EastWestSouthNone of theseOption A