Mixture Alligation Questions Tricks NICL, NIACL. SBI PO, IBPS PO, RBI Grade B, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams
- After selling an article a man gains 25%. Also he uses a false weight of 10%. Find the total profit earn by him?
- A man wants to gain 20% after selling milk at cost price. So in what ratio he has to add water to earn this profit?
- A shopkeeper has two types of article. The CP of 1st article is 20Rs/kg and other article is X Rs/kg. He has quantity of 1st article is 10kg and other article is 20 kg. He sold the mixture of these article at Rs 39/kg with a profit of 30%. Find the value of X?
- A sugar solution of 60kg has 20% sugar in it. How much sugar must be added in this to make it half of the solution?
- A man has 80 pens. He sells some of these at 15% profit and the rest at 10%loss. Overall he gets a profit of 10%. Find how many pens were sold at 15% profit ?
E) None of these
- How much tea at Rs4 a kg should be added to 15kg of tea at Rs10 a kg so that the mixture be worth Rs6.50 a kg?
- There are two types of jar. In the 1st jar the ratio of copper and aluminium is 1:2 and in the 2nd Jar is 1: 4. In what ratio these two jar should be mix to make 3rd jar In which the ratio of copper & aluminium become 1:3?
- A butler stole wine from a butt of sherry which contained 50% spirit and he replaced it with wine which contains 20% spirit. Now the strength of butt remain only 30%. How much of the butt did he steal?
E) None of these
- There are 65 students in a class. 39 rupees were distributed among them so that each boy gets 80 paisa and each girl gets 30 paisa. Find the number of girls in the class?
- A container has 40 l of milk. From this, 4 l of milk is taken out and replaced with water. Now 4 l of mixture is taken out and replaced with water again. Find how much quantity of milk is remaining in the container?
A) 32.4 l
B) 32 l
C) 31.4 l
D) 31 l
E) 30.4 l