- Three persons Akansha, Banya, Caryl invested in a company in the ratio of 4:5:6. After 6 months Caryl withdraw half of his capital. If the sum invested by Akansha is 36000, then the profit earned by Caryl out of the total profit of 60000 is which of the following?
300004500035000Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
Sum invested by Akansha = 4x = 36000
X = 9000
Investment made by Akansha, Banya , Caryl =36000, 45000, 54000
Ratio in which the profit will be divided- 36000*12 : 45000*2 : 54000*6 + 27000*6
So Caryl share = (9/18)*60000 = 30000
- Two friends Avinash and Brijesh invested in a company with 115000 and 75000 rupees respectively. They agree that 40% of profit should be divided equally among them and rest is divided between them according to their investment. If Avinash got 500 rupee more than Brijesh, then the total profit is which of the following?
3200.253958.343500.253984.32None of theseOption B
Ratio in which the profit will divide =23:15.
Let the profit be P,
now, [(23/38) – (15/38)]*(60/100)*P = 500
P = 3958.34
- Priyal, Queen, Riya invested in the ratio of 6:5:7. After the end of business term, they receive the profit in ratio 3:1:5. Find the ratio of time in which they invested in the business?
25:15:3045:51:6535:14:5040:45:52None of theseOption C
Take time as T1,T2 and T3
(6*T1/5*T2) = 3/1, u will get T1/T2 = 5:2
Similarly, (5*T2/7*T3) = 1/5, u will get T2/T3 = 7/25
- Three persons P,Q and R enter into a partnership by investing in ratio of 4:5:8. After one year P invest more 4300 and Q withdraws 3200. Now, the ratio of investment changes to 5:4:7. Approximately how much P invested initially?
12550145001355014755None of theseOption D
After1 year – 4x+4300 : 5x-3200 : 8x
so, to find X = (4x+4300)/(5x-3200) = 5/4
so investment made by P = (33200/9)*4 = 14755
- Three partners Priyal, Queen and Rashi invest a total sum of 2,40,000. At the end of the year Priyal get 15000 rupee, Queen get 20000 and Rashi get 25000 rupees as profit. How much amount is invested by Priyal and Rashi together?
16000150001200010000None of theseOption A
Ratio in which they get profit =3:4:5
So total amount invested by Priyal and Rashi = (8/12)*24000 = 16000
- Priyal, Queen and Riya invested in a company with 40000, 50000 and 60000 rupees respectively. After one year Priyal withdraw 10000 and Riya invest 5000. After another one year Queen invest 15000 more and Priyal deposit 5000 more. At the end of 3 years, profit between Priyal, Queen and Riya are distributed in the ratio of which of the following?
21:33:3825:30:3335:41:4552:55:60None of theseOption A
Investment made by Priyal, Queen and Riya are 40000, 50000, 60000 initially.
In second year =30000, 50000, 65000
In third year = 35000, 65000, 65000
So final ratio = 105000: 165000: 190000.
- Rashi got 5000 as her share out of the total profit of 9000. Riya had invested 3000 rupees for 6 months while Rashi invested for the whole year. Find the amount invested by Rashi?
175018751775Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
Amount invested by Rashi = X
12X : 3000*6
So Rashi share = [X/(1500+X)]*9000 = 5000
X = 75*25 = 1875
- Two persons Akash and Brijesh invested in a company by investing Rs 10,000 and Rs 12,000 respectively. After 8 months, both took out Rs 2,000. What is the profit of Brijesh from a total profit of Rs 24,800 after the end of a year?
16400155001360014200None of theseOption C
Akash : Brijesh= 10000*8 + 8000*4 : 12000*8 + 10000*4
=14 : 17
So Brijesh gets = (17/31) * 24,800= 13600
- X, Y and Z invested Rs 1000 for 8 months, Rs 1200 for 6 months and Rs 1500 for some months. Out of a total profit of Rs 5,675 as profit, X received Rs 2000. For how much months did Z invested?
6 months3 months2 months5 monthsNone of theseOption D
=1000*8 : 1200*6 : 1500*x
=80 : 72 : 15x
So 80/(80+72+15x) * 5675 = 2000
X = 5
- X, Y and Z received their profit shares in the ratio of 4 : 6 : 9 respectively. X and Y received a total of Rs 60,000. What is the amount that Z and X got together?
78000750007200070000None of theseOption A