- Study the following information and answer the following questions:
Seven friends live on seven different floors from top to bottom such that ground floor is numbered as 1 and so on up to top floor is numbered as 7. They all like different cities i.e. Lucknow , Pune , Mumbai,Surat , Nagpur,Kolkata and Chennai.Caryl lives on an even numbered floor and likes Surat. There are two floors between the floor on which Caryl and Diksha lives. Garima lives just above the floor on which Farah lives who likes Kolkata. There are two floors between the floor on which Farah and Akash lives. Akash lives on one of the above floors on which floor Garima lives. Banya lives on one of the above floors on which Elli lives. Elli lives neither on first nor fifth number floor. There are two people live between the one who likes Lucknow and Caryl. Only two people live between the one who likes Chennai and the one who likes Surat. Banya doesn’t like Chennai. The person who likes Pune lives immediate above than the person who likes Mumabi.
How many friends live between Diksha and Elli?4123More than 4Option A
- What is the correct combination for the person who lives on floor number 7?
- How many friends live between Farah and the one who likes Mumbai?
- Who likes Nagpur city?
AkashBanyaGarimaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and thus form a group. Which is the one that does not like that group?
- Study the information and answer the questions given below:
Eight friends Jai, Karan, Lokesh, Mani, Nitin, Oman, Priyank and Quetzal are sitting in a linear row some of them facing towards the north and some of them facing towards south but not necessary in the same order. Not more than two consecutive persons face same direction.Nitin sits second to the right of Jai. Quetzal sits second to the left of Nitin. Two persons sit between Quetzal and Priyank. More than three persons sit between Lokesh and Oman. The persons sit on extreme ends face opposite direction to each other. Mani sits second to the right of Priyank. Nitin is not immediate neighbor of Mani, who sits third from one of the extreme ends of row. Oman is not immediate neighbor of Nitin and Mani. Oman face south direction. Jai sits immediate right of Mani. Lokesh face opposite direction to Quetzal.
Who among the following person sits second to right of Oman?ManiQuetzalPriyankNitinNone of theseOption A
- How many person sits between Nitin and Karan?
- Who among the following person is immediate neighbor of Priyank and Jai?
LokeshManiKaranQuetzalNone of theseOption E
- How many persons sits on the right of Mani?
123More than 4None of theseOption D
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?