- Study the following information carefully and answer the questions:
Twelve friends Akansha, Banya, Caryl, Dinesh, Ekta, Farah, Garima, Himani, Mani, Nitin, Ojasvee, and Priyanka are sitting around a hexagonal table facing to the center and some of them like different colors but not necessarily in the same order. Six friends sit at the corner sides of the table and rest of them sit in the middle side of the table.
Ojasvee is the immediate neighbor of both Ekta and Akansha, who likes Grey. Ojasvee does not sit at any corner side of the table. Caryl likes pink and sits 3rd to the left of Ekta. Only two persons sit between Banya and Caryl. Bany does not sit any middle side of the table. The person who likes Green sits exactly between Akansha and Banya. Garima sits 3rd to the right of the one who likes Green. Priyanka is an immediate neighbor of Nitin, who faces to Dinesh. Mani sits 3rd to the right of Dinesh. The persons who like Black and Green sit opposite to each other. The one who likes Blue sits 4th to the left of the one who likes Black. The one who likes White sits 4th to the left of Farah, who does not like Green. Ojasvee does not like the white color.
How many persons sit between Himani and Mani, when counted to the left of Mani?1234None of theseOption C
- Who among the following faces to Ojasvee?
GarimaAkanshaHimaniCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following sits immediate to the right of the one who likes Green?
DineshOjasveeDineshEither a or bNone of theseOption A
- What is the position of Garima with respect to Farah?
6th to the right4th to the right4th to the right7th to the leftNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following statement is true as per the given information?
a) Himani likes Green.
b) Ekta sits 2nd to the left of Akansha.
c) Priyanka sits opposite to Farah.Only aBoth b and cBoth a and bOnly cNone of theseOption C
- Study the following information and answer the questions:
Eight frineds Jaya, Kamna, Lokesh, Manisha, Priyanka, Queen, Rishi and Shivani are the sitting around the square table in such a way four of them sit at four corners and face the center while four of them sit in the middle of each of the four sides and face outside.Jaya faces the center and sits third to the left of Queen. Priyanka faces the center and is not an immediate neighbour of Queen. Only one person sits between Queen and Rishi. Manisha sits second to right of Kamna, who faces the center. Lokesh is not an immediate neighbour of Jaya.
Who among the following are immediate neighbours of Shivani?Kamna and LokeshPriyanka and QueenPriyanka and JayaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What is the position of Lokesh with respect to Priyanka?
Immediate rightImmediate left2nd to the left3rd to the rightNone of theseOption A
- Four of the following five belong to a group in a certain way, find which of the one does not belong to the group?
- Who among the following person sits opposite to Rishi?
LokeshShivaniManishaKamnaNone of theseOption A
- How many maximum persons can sit between Priyanka and Manisha?