Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Twelve candidates are sitting in a straight line in such a way that some of them facing towards north and some of them facing towards south. Each of the them likes different colour either Grey or Yale. The one who likes Grey are facing towards north and the one who likes yale are facing towards south. Not more than two people likes same colour sit together. Two people sit between Nitesh and Taruna, who likes yale. Four people sit between Taruna and Queen, who doesn’t sit to the left of Nitesh. Oman sits immediate left of Taruna. Both the immediate neighbor of Nitesh likes Grey. Shivani sit second to the left of Mani. Both the immediate neighbors of Oman faces in opposite direction as Oman. Priyal is not an immediate neighbor of Nitesh but likes Grey. Only two people sit left of Varsha. Shivani faces in opposite direction as Xylo. Nitesh faces towards south. Not more than two people sit between Queen and Varsha, who likes Grey. Mani sit second to the left of Weom, who sits third to the right of Rashi. Weom likes Grey. Only two people sit between Unnati and Risabh, who is not an immediate neighbor of Varsha. Neither Oman nor Mani sit at any extreme end of the line. Queen likes Yale. Unnati sits right of Oman.
- Who among the following sits third to the left of Weom?
- Four of the following five from a group, which among the following does not belong to this group?
- How many persons sit between Taruna and the one who sits immediate right of Mani?
3142None of theseOption C
- Which of the following statement is true about Xylo?
Xylo sits 3rd right of QueenMore than 2 persons sits between Oman and XyloXylo likes Grey colorOnly 3 persons sits between Xylo and VarshaAll are trueOption C
- What is the position of Shivani with respect to Nitesh?
5th to the rightImmediate leftImmediate right2nd to the rightNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following go for holiday in May?
QueenUnnatiSrikantTanuNone of theseOption D
- Riya goes for holiday in which of the following month?
MarchAugustJuneSeptemberNone of theseOption A
- How many persons go for holiday in between Wynk and Varsha?
1324None of theseOption B
- Four of the following are alike in a certain way so form a group, which among the following does not belong to that group?
- Who among the following go for holiday in June?
QueenRiyaWynkCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
Directions (6-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Eight persons Priyanka, Queen, Riya, Srikant, Tanu, Unnati, Varsha, Wynk go for holidays in different months of a year viz . March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October. Srikant goes in a month which has 31 days. Three persons go for holidays in between Riya and Srikant. Priyanka goes for holidays immediately before Tanu but not in a month which has 31 days. Only two persons go for holiday in between Wynk and Queen. Tanu goes in a month before Srikant. Only one person goes in between Unnati and Varsha. Wynk goes before Srikant. Unnati does not go after Queen.