- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams.
- The Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE) is an autonomous body established in ______
- The Mojave Desert is an arid rain-shadow desert and the driest desert in ______
C) South America
E) North America
- Which of the following city is known as ‘Orange City of India.’
- Which of the following river is known as the “Lifeline of Sikkim”?
- Jindal Thermal Power Plant is located in ______
- The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation is an international organization founded in 1969, consisting of ____ member states.
- Which was the first state in the country to pass GST Bill?
- Which is the only flag in the world to feature a sinking ship.?
- Lavani is a combination of song and dance that is most commonly associated with the state of ______
- “Sangharsh Sthal”, the Samadhi of Chaudhari Devi Lal, who was a follower of Mahatma Gandhi and former Deputy Prime Minister of India
is located in ______
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...