- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the present chief minister of Kerala?
A) Jairam Thakur
B) Naveen Patnaik
C) Pinarayi Vijayan
D) Chandrasekhar Rao
- Where is the Indira Gandhi International Airport situiated?
B) New Delhi
- Chaudhary Bansi Lal Cricket Stadium is in which state?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Who is the president of Egypt?
A) Abdel Fattah el-Sisi
B) Mostafa Madbouly
C) Lenín Moreno
D) Isaias Afwerki
- Nordic Investment Bank (NIB) is headquartered at _______?
A) Metro Manila, Philippines
B) Rome, Italy
C) Moscow, Russia
D) Helsinki, Finland
- The International Day of Parliamentarism is observed on ____?
A) 13 June
B) 21 June
C) 30th June
D) 7th June
- The world heritage site, the Group of Monuments at Mahabalipuram located in which of the following Indian state?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Himachal Pradesh
- What is the currency of Argentina?
- In which state of India Fugadi folk dance is performed?
- The purpose of Round Revolution is ___?
A) Horticulture Production
B) Oil seeds Production
C) Cotton Production
D) Potato Production
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 506Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Weekly CA Quiz: February 2021 3rd weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 60 questions from...
RBI Grade ‘B’ Prelim Admit Card 2020-21 OutReserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the Phase-1...