- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- M.A.Chidambaram Stadium is a cricket stadium located in which of these cities?
- Exercise Red Flag is an aerial combat training exercise of India with which country?
D) United States
- What is the capital of Burundi?
- What is the capital of Ethiopia?
C) Addis Ababa
- The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport is based in which of these cities?
B) New Delhi
- Mount Trisul is situated in which state of India?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
B) Himachal Pradesh
- The headquarter of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) is based at ____?
D) New York
- What is the constituency of Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’, the incumbent Union Minister of Human Resource Development?
A) Shajapur, Madhya Pradesh
B) Haridwar, Uttarakhand
C) Khunti, Jharkhand
D) Bathinda, Punjab
- Salal Dam is located in which of these states?
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Jammu & Kashmir
- The World Bicycle Day is held every year on _____?
A) June 3
B) May 12
C) April 19
D) March 7
Current Affairs Quiz: July 31, 2021Current Affairs 31 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Current Affairs Quiz: July 30, 2021Current Affairs 30 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Reasoning: Inequalities Questions for Upcoming Exam -Set 40In these questions, relationship between different elements is show...