- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Birsa Munda Athletics Stadium is based in which of these cities?
- Which of the following country not exercised Malabar exercise 2020?
- Maputo is the capital of which country?
- The headquarter of International Energy Agency is based in which country?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Rome, Italy
C) New York, United States
D) Paris, France
- Which among the following countries is not a member of the Group of Seven (G7) nations?
B) United States
- The Gandhi Sagar Dam is located in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- The Global Energy Transition Index is published by which body?
A) International Monetary Fund
B) World Bank
C) World Economic Forum
- When is the World Malaria Day observed?
A) 18 June
B) 21 March
C) 11 May
D) 25 April
- Mohiniattam is one of the classical dance forms of India with its origin from which state?
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Nashik is situated along the banks of which river?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...