- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The World Bloomberg Billionaires Index is updated at the ____ everyday?
B) New vYork
- Where is the Mount Harriet National Park located?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Which of the following is not the deputy governor of RBI?
A) Mahesh Kumar Jain
B) M. Rajeshwar Rao
C) Shaktikanta Das
D) Michael Patra
- Which of these is India’s first Wi-Fi city?
- Vinai Kumar Saxena is the chairperson of ____?
- Naqqual is one of the folk dance of which state?
A) West Bengal
D) Uttar Pradesh
- The Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) is based in which state of India?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Gaborone is the capital of which country?
- The World Wetlands Day is celebrated on _____?
A) March 11
B) April 30
C) July 17
D) February 2
- The World Heritage site Khajuraho Group of Monuments is based in?
B) Madhya Pradesh
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...