- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Which city is situated on the bank of Saryu?
- The Tulihal Airport is based in which state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Evergreen Revolution is related to _______?
B) Overall Production of Agriculture
C) Potato Production
D) Oil Seeds
- World Diabetes Day is held annually on _____?
A) August 12
B) September 5
C) December 16
D) November 14
- Where is the Wheeler Island present?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Bandhavgarh National Park is located in which of the following states?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Which of the following is a classical dance form of Assam?
- The Jindhagada Peak is the highest point in which of these mountain ranges?
B) Eastern Ghats
C) Vindhya Range
D) Aravalli Range
- Where is the headquarter of Canara Bank situated?
B) New Delhi
- The Harry Vardon Trophy is related to which sports?
Mixed English Questions for upcoming Exam — Set 394Directions(1-5): In the given question, two columns I and...
Current Affairs Quiz: February 25, 2021Current Affairs 25 February 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Current Affairs Quiz: February 24, 2021Current Affairs 24 February 2020 Quiz Read our Current...