- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the president of United States (U.S)?
A) Justin Trudeau
B) Andrés Manuel López Obrador
C) Vladimir Putin
D) Joe Biden
- Which of the following is known as the golden fiber?
- Who is the serving Governor of Himachal Pradesh?
A) Bandaru Dattatreya
B) Jai Ram Thakur
C) Anandiben Patel
D) Satyadev Narayan Arya
- David Malpass is the president of which of the following organization?
A) World Bank
B) World Health Organization
C) United Nations
- What is the currency name of Palestine?
A) Israeli shekel
- Ratanmahal Sloth Bear Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in which state?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- What is the capital name of Assam?
- What is the tagline of Bank of Maharashtra?
A) India’s International Bank
B) Badhti ka Naam Zindgi
C) One Family One Bank
D) Relationships beyond Banking
- Where is the headquarter of Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) based?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Vienna, Austria
C) Rome, Italy
D) London, United Kingdom
- Where is the headquarters of UNGA?
A) New York
English: Sentence Completion Set – 73Directions(1-5): In each of the following questions, a short...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 588Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 52The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...