- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- What is the capital city of Somalia?
- When is World TB Day observed?
A) 18 April
B) 24 March
C) 14 April
D) 13 June
- Where is Narora Atomic Power Plant located?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Hirakud Dam is built across which river?
- Who is the current chief minister of Assam?
A) Shri Satya Pal Malik
B) Shri Vijaybhai R. Rupani
C) Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
D) Himanta Biswa Sarma
- UCO Bank is based in which city?
- Gafur Rahimov is the current president of which sports federation?
A) International Tennis Federation (ITF)
B) International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF)
C) International Boxing Association
D) International Weightlifting Federation (IWF)
- Relationship beyond banking is the tagline of which Indian bank?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) Bank of India
C) Bank of Maharashtra
D) Canara Bank
- Where is Jolly Grant Airport located?
A) Bhubaneswar, Odisha
B) Hyderabad, Telangana
C) Dehradun, Uttarakhand
D) Udaipur, Rajasthan
- The Universal Postal Union has its headquarter based at _______?
A) Beijing, China
B) Bern, Switzerland
C) Brussels, Belgium
D) Copenhagen, Denmark