Static GK Questions for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, RBI Grade B, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, NIACL, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- Tanzania is an East African country known for its vast wilderness areas. Where is the capital of Tanzania?
- Mullaperiyar dam is located on___river in____state?
A) Koyna, Maharashtra
B) Krishna, Andhra Pradesh
C) Periyar, Kerala
D) Chambal, Rajasthan
E) Yamuna, Delhi
- MA Chidambaram Stadium situated at___?
A) West Bengal
- ‘SAMPRITI’ defence exercise held between India and___?
E) Sri Lanka
- Gomira Dance Festival is celebrated in which Of the Indian state?
C) West Bengal
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Where is the Pittsburg of India?
- Maslenitsa Festival celebrated in which of the following country?
- Who is the chief minister of Manipur?
A) Raman Singh
B) Nitish kumar
C) Raghuvar Das
D) Vijay Rupani
E) N Biren Singh
- Where is the capital city of Venezuela?
- Which day is celebrated on 15th march every year?
A) World Tb Day
B) World kidney day
C) World consumer right day
D) World Autism awareness day
E) Civil Service day
- Mohiniattam is a classical dance form of___?
D) Andhra Pradesh
E) Tamil Nadu
- What is the currency of Kenya?
- Chaudhary Charan Singh International airport situated in___
- Smriti Mandhana is related to which sports?
- The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations that is concerned with international public health. WHO was established in___?
Click here for Static GK Questions
8 Thoughts to “Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 95”
Q-8 Shri Nongthombam Biren Singh
head of who is Tedros Adhanom from 1july
thank u mam