- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who was the founder of Green Revolution in India?
A) Indira Gandhi
B) Sam Pitroda
C) Nirpakh Tute
D) MS Swaminathan
- What is the currency of Albania?
- In which of these state is the Barabati Stadium located?
- Scott Morrison is the Prime Minister of which of the following country?
- Where is the hq of International Hockey Federation situated?
A) Lausanne, Switzerland
B) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
C) Munich, Germany
D) Budapest, Hungary
- Where is Narora Atomic Power Plant located?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- The World Bank Group is the family of how many organizations?
- 2nd February is observed as_______?
A) World Cancer Day
B) World Wetlands Day
C) World Radio Day
D) National Science Day
- Where is the Veer Savarkar International Airport situated?
A) Port Blair
- What is the currency of Algeria?
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...