Current Affairs 6 March 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 5, 2021
- What is the annual rate of interest as recommended by Central Board of EPFO for current financial year?
- Mohankrishna Bohara will be awarded Bihari Puraskar 2020 for his which book?
A) Rachnakar ka Sankat
B) Samkaleen Kahanikar: Naya Vitan
D) Taslima: Sangharsh aur Sahitya
- India received highest ever FDI of over what amount during April-December 2020?
A) USD 71 billion
B) USD 92 billion
C) USD 67 billion
D) USD 45 billion
- Which digital platform has been launched by Tripura government to boost e- governance in the state?
A) Jagrut Tripura
B) Sachet Tripura
C) Sajeev Tripura
D) Hoshyaar Tripura
- Which of the following launched first-of-its-kind initiative called ‘Yield’ an online platform to buy and sell bonds as well as debentures in the secondary market?
A) HDFC Securities
B) Yes Securities
C) Axis Securities
D) ICICI Securities
- Which country is going to build the world’s first refuge for the platypus, to promote breeding and rehabilitation?
- Which year is declared as the International year of Millets by U.N. General Assembly as it adopted India-led resolution?
- India signed a key pact with which country for the sale of “defence material and equipment”, including BrahMos cruise missiles?
- Where is India’s and Asia’s first National Dolphin Research Centre (NDRC) set to open?
- In March 2021, Exim Bank inked $10.40 million soft loan pact with which country?
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) upgraded its FY21 credit growth estimates to what per cent from 1.8 per cent?
- As per Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE), India’s unemployment rate in February 2021 stood at what percent?
- Which city topped the list of 111 cities in the government’s ‘Ease of Living Index’?
- Which of the following launched its first international mutual fund scheme “International Access – US Equity FoF”?
A) Axis Mutual Fund
B) Canara Mutual Fund
C) Kotak Mutual Fund
D) SBI Mutual Fund
- In March 2021, where was the Udaipur Science Centre inaugurated?
- Which company is going to acquire UK-based IT consultancy Capco for $1.45 billion?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital city of Eswatini?
- Where is the HQ of Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy situated?
A) New Delhi