- Android Operating System is based on _____ ?
A) Windows Kernel
B) Linux Kernel
C) Java Kernel
D) Symbian Kernel
- A website for discussion or an informational site published on the world wide web is known as ___?
C) Home Page
D) Instant Messenger
- _____ is a region of a physical memory storage used to temporarily store data while it is being moved from one place to another.
- The medium used for communication in in a network is also known as ___ ?
- In respect to display technology what does “F” stands for in TFT?
- The process of encoding an information in such a way that it cannot be read without proper authorization is known as ___?
- FAT in computer, is related to?
B) Hard Disk
- Flash Memory is a types of ___ ?
A) Volatile memory
B) Non Volatile memory
C) RAM memory
D) ROM memory
- The statement “If you feed wrong data to the computer, it will give you the wrong output” is best described in?
- Which of the following is not a programming language?
D) Java Script
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...