- Which of the following is not a temporary storage memory in computer?
- What is the correct definition of bandwidth?
A) The amount of distortion that occurs in a medium per unit of time.
B) The amount of data that a medium can carry in per unit of time.
C) The total amount of data that a medium can handle in its life cycle.
D) All of these
- A computer which provides its services to other computer on a network is termed as?
A) Backend system
- Data stored in computer is in which form?
D) Either A or C
- Which of the following is not an extension of image file in windows system?
- The image or text verification used by computer systems to distinguish between human and bots/spam inputs is known as?
C) group policy
- Which of the following can be used for android app development?
- The startup check by a computer to ensure the proper working of all attached device is known as?
- The transaction processing system in which the transaction is processed immediately without accumulation of transaction is known as?
A) Batch processing
C) Universal processing
D) Operational processing
- Which of the following is an example of decentralized, distributed database that maintains a continuously-growing list of ordered records and a link to a previous record?
A) Relational Database
C) LTE Database
D) Procedural Database
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...