- The device used to carry out card payment at retail location is known as?
- Which of the following is not an Impact Printer?
A) Dot Matrix
B) Line Printer
C) Daisy Wheel Printer
D) Thermal Printer
- Name the device which keeps the computer units powered up during time of power cut.
- Name the first object-oriented programming language.
- Which of the following is not a language translator?
- Which of the following represents the smallest storage space?
A) 1024 GB
B) 512 TB
C) 1024 MB
D) 1024 ZB
- Which of the following is not an example of Optical Disk?
C) Hard Disk
D) Blue Ray Disk
- Elaborate the term BCC in relation to email technology.
A) Blank Carbon Copy
B) Blind Carbon Copy
C) Bonus Carbon Copy
D) Binder Carbon Copy
- The measure of the degree of sharpness of a displayed image is known as?
- ________ is a computer connected to the Internet that has been compromised by a hacker.