Current Affairs 13 January 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 January 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 12, 2020
- Jigmet Dolma, an SPO of Ladakh police secured fourth position in which Marathon?
A) Jakarta Marathon 2021
B) Dhaka Marathon 2021
C) Kathmandu Marathon 2021
D) Thimphu Marathon 2021
- “Khadi Prakritik Paint”, a first-of-its-kind product, with anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, developed by Khadi and Village Industries Commission has which of the following as its main ingredient?
A) Dry grass
B) Multani clay
D) Cow dung
- Professor Shashikumar Madhusudan Chitre who passed away was the professor of which subject?
B) Nuclear physics
- What is the name of the Indonesian Sriwijaya Air plane that crashed into the sea minutes after taking off from Indonesia’s capital Jakarta on a domestic flight with 62 people on board in January 2021?
A) Boeing 737-300
B) Boeing 737-700
C) Boeing 737-400
D) Boeing 737-500
- Which country’s government has passed a bill mandating larger companies to ensure that at least one woman serves on their management boards?
- Which of the following has appointed Pradipt Kapoor as its Chief Information Officer (CIO)?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Vodafone Idea
C) Bharti Airtel
D) State Bank of India
- In a public toilet of which city of Maharashtra, a ‘period room’ is set up to help the women during their menstruation days?
- How much amount will centre spend for wildlife passes on highways as announced by Union Minister Nitin Gadkari?
A) Rs 1,200 crore
B) Rs 1,600 crore
C) Rs 1,100 crore
D) Rs 1,500 crore
- According to Domestic rating agency Icra Ratings, India’s real gross domestic product (GDP) is expected to grow by what percent in FY22?
- According to Financial Stability Report (FSR) released by the Reserve Bank of India, banks’ gross non-performing assets may rise to what per cent by September 2021?
- Who has been named as the official representative of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) for the International Cricket Council (ICC) Board meetings?
A) Sunil Gavaskar
B) Rajeev Shukla
C) Sourav Ganguly
D) Jay Shah
- What is the period for observing Road Safety Month this year?
A) 18 January to 17 February 2021
B) 17 January to 16 February 2021
C) 15 January to 14 February 2021
D) 19 January to 18 February 2021
- What is the theme of National Youth Day 2021?
A) Indian Youth for Development, Skill, and Harmony
B) YUVAAH – Utsah Naye Bharat Ka
C) Channelizing Youth Power for Nation Building
D) Sankalp Se Siddhi
- What is the rank of India in the list of “Break Out Economies” in the third edition of the Digital Evolution Scorecard developed by Tufts University’s Fletcher School in partnership with Mastercard.
- Who is the author of the book titled “Gazing Eastwards: Of Buddhist Monks and Revolutionaries in China”?
A) Arundhati Roy
B) Meenakshi Jain
C) Priya Jaiswal
D) Romila Thapar
- Who has been appointed as the head of the committee for administration of Covid-19 vaccine by the union government?
A) RS Sharma
B) Mahesh Sachdeva
C) Govind Arya
D) Vikas Kumar
- Who will chair the committee set up by Health and Family Welfare Ministry to examine the adverse findings from the National Family Health Survey-5?
A) Rekha Chinoy
B) Shreya Bhatia
C) Preeti Pant
D) Maneesha Jain