Current Affairs 13 May 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 May 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 12, 2020
- The country’s first ever ‘FIR Aapke Dwar’ Yojana was launched by which state government?
- Which country named a street after Rabindranath Tagore to honour him on his 159th anniversary?
- Which Company has launched the standard health insurance policy – Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy?
A)SBI General Insurance
- Which Company has introduced Own-Online’ digital sales platform?
- Recently FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup has been rescheduled to next year.It will be played in which country?
- Who has assumed charge as Secretary in the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE)?
A)Indu Shekhar Chaturvedi
- Which Indian journalist was one of 17 recipients of the Freedom of Speech Award presented by German public news outlet Deutsche Welle, for showing “outstanding commitment to human rights and freedom of expression in the media”?
- Recently CSIR-NAL has developed BiPAP Non Invasive Ventilator for Covid 19.Name it?
- Which organisation lab has developed automated UV systems to sanitise electronic gadgets, papers & currency notes?
- What is the name of the helpline of Central University of Odisha Launched by Union HRD Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’?
- The National Institute of Virology has achieved success in developing the nation’s first indigenous COVID-19 antibody test kit.Name it?
- Recently Founding Father of Rock Who Broke Musical Barriers passed away.Name him/her?
- Recently champion Manmeet Singh Walia passed away.He was related to which sports?
- What is the theme of this year International Nurses Day?
A)Nurses: A Voice to Lead – Nursing the World to Health
B)A voice to lead:Health is a human right
C)A voice to lead-Health for All
D)Nurses-Safety and Health
International Nurses Day is celebrated around the world every May 12, to mark the contributions that nurses make to society. International Nurses Day 2020 is special as this is the 200th birth anniversary of Florence Nightingale, who is revered as the founder of modern nursingThis year the theme of the day is ‘Nurses: A Voice to Lead – Nursing the World to Health’.
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Israel?
- Where is the HQ Of SBI General Insurance?
- Where is HQ of FIFA?