Current Affairs Quiz 14 August 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 August 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 13, 2017
- Recently Yisrael Kristal has passed away. He was World’s ___________
A) tallest man
B) oldest man
C) shortest man
D) weighiest man
- Dr Ruth Pfau popularly known as Pakistan’s ‘Mother Teresa’ for dedicating her life to eradicate leprosy in the country has passed away recently. She was from which country?
- Sova Sen who has passed away recently was a/an
A) Film Critic
- Ted Corbett who has passed away recently was a veteran ____
A) photo journalist
B) social media journalist
C) broadcast journalist
D) sports journalist
- Gerish Khemani and Akshat Nigam have been given wihich award recently?
A) The Hindu Journalism Award 2017
B) The Hindu Writer Award 2017
C) The Hindu Critic Award 2017
D) The Hindu Playwright Award 2017
- Who has bagged the first Kesari Media Award, instituted by the Kesari Memorial Journalist Trust, Thiruvananthapuram?
A) T J S George
B) K V S David
C) T R G George
D) P D H David
- Who has resigned from the post of Rajya Sabha TV CEO?
A) Shekkhar Raj
B) Maninder Singh Rana
C) Shashi Shekhar Vempati
D) Gurdeep Singh Sappa
- Which of the following has acquired Bengaluru-based tech startup Creo?
A) BlackBerry Messenger
B) Hike Messenger
D) Line Messenger
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Mairaj Ahmad Khan is related to which of the following sports?
Click here for the Current Affairs Quiz Section
8 Thoughts to “Current Affairs Quiz: August 14, 2017”