Current Affairs Quiz 16 August 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 August 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 15, 2017
- Olympic and world cycle champion Stephen Wooldridge has passed away. He hails from which country?
B) New Zealand
- Which of the following banks has got best performance awards for SHG-bank linkage programme from NABARD?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) Syndicate Bank
C) Union Bank Of India
D) Corporation Bank
- Who is going to be the new Managing Director & CEO of IFCI Ltd, a government company?
A) Megha Patil
B) Sankara Rao
C) Vipin Rawat
D) Swapnil Shah
- Who has won the women’s singles title of the Rogers Cup 2017?
A) Elina Svitolina
B) Caroline Wozniacki
C) Simona Halep
D) Taylor Townsend
- SpaceX has launched supercomputer towards International Space Station (ISS) using Falcon 9 rocket. The supercomputer has been built by which company?
- Which country will host the G-7 interior ministers summit on security in 2017?
- Which state Chief Minister on Independence Day has announced that the state will be made garbage free by 2020?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- To celebrate India’s 71st Independence day, India has gifted 30 ambulances and six buses to which of the following country?
A) Sri Lanka
- By December 2018, where will the India’s first railways disaster management centre come up?
A) New Delhi
- Which website has been launched by PM Narendra Modi to honour all the gallantry award winners since Independence?