Current Affairs 17 April 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 April 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 16, 2019
- India joined hands with UAE and which other country to implement 2 projects in Africa?
- The 4th Resilient Cities Asia Pacific Congress 2019 was held in which city/UT?
- India signed MoU with Which country on cooperation in the field of geology and mineral resources?
- Recently where did EsselWorld launch India’s first foreign interactive and exotic world park?
- Which long range cruise missile was recently tested by India with sharper terrain hugging capabilities?
- In which state,Rongali Bihu festival is celebrated?
- The 8th edition of Home Expo India 2019 began in which city?
- Which country successfully tested the world’s first armed amphibious drone boat?
- Which country to host world’s foremost Artificial Intelligence Summit?
- Which Organization has launched a 5G Use cases lab for banking and financial sector?
- Which company has launched a unique proposition through its campaign #BijliOnEMI ?
A)Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Who won 20th Victor Dutch International Badminton Title?
- Who won 2019 Masters to claim 15th major in Golf?
- ICC partnered with which organisation to organise #OneDay4Children at World Cup?
- Wa Lone and which other journalist won Pulitzer Prize for international reporting for uncovering Rohingya killings in Myanmar?
A)Li Di Yung
C)Kyay Soe Oo
- The New York Times and Which other newspaper were awarded the Pulitzer Prizes for separate investigations of Donald Trump?
A)The London Street
B)The Wall Street Journal
- Recently Dr SK Shivakumar passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of ISRO?
- Where is the HQ of Institute for development and research in banking Technology?
- What is the capital of Bolivia?