Current Affairs 18 February 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 February 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 17, 2021
- What is the theme of Safer Internet Day 2021?
A) Be the change: unite for a better internet
B) A better internet starts with you
C) Create, Connect and Share Respect
D) Together for a better internet
- When is National Inventors’ Day observed in India?
A) February 10
B) February 11
C) February 15
D) February 12
- Who is the author of the book titled “Tipane Kashmirchi (notes on Kashmir), untold stories”?
A) Arun Karmarkar
B) Varun Sethi
C) Ashish Mehra
D) Ravindra Saini
- M Rama Jois who had served as the Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana High Court and passed away was also the former governor of which 2 states?
A) Uttar Pradesh and Haryana
B) Haryana and Chhattisgarh
C) Jharkhand and Himachal Pradesh
D) Bihar and Jharkhand
- Carlos Menem, former President of which country passed away?
- As per the latest census, which national park recorded a total of 93 thousand 491 birds?
A) Jim Corbett National Park
B) Ranthambore National Park
C) Pench National Park
D) Kaziranga national park
- Which state’s chief minister has been conferred the Skoch Chief Minister of the Year Award?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which ministry bagged the Award of Appreciation in the 18th CSI SIG E-Governance Awards 2020?
A) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
B) Ministry of Minority Affairs
C) Ministry of Steel
D) Ministry of Education
- ‘Meesha’ which won the Best Novel award at Kerala Sahitya Akademi Awards has been authored by whom?
A) Santhy Balachandran
B) Prashant Pillai
C) S. Hareesh
D) Girish Gangadharan
- Who has been given the additional charge as the Lieutenant Governor of Puducherry after removal of Kiran Bedi from the same position?
A) Bhagat Singh Koshyari
B) Banwarilal Purohit
C) Arif Mohammad Khan
D) Tamilisai Soundararajan
- Hima Das who has been appointed as a Deputy Superintendent of Police in the Assam state plays which sport for the country?
C) Track and field athlete
- Who has taken over as the United Nations Resident Coordinator in China?
A) Ravindra Basu
B) Vivek Mehta
C) Saroj Kumar
D) Siddharth Chatterjee
- Who has become the first player in the 143-year history of Test cricket to take 200 wickets against left-handed batsmen?
A) Jasprit Bumrah
B) Ravichandran Ashwin
C) Ajinkya Rahane
D) Rishabh Pant
- Where has Amazon announced to set up its first device manufacturing line in India to make Fire TV sticks locally?
- Which of the following launched its flagship ‘Priceless program’ in India to showcase rich heritage to domestic and global travellers?
B) American Express
- Which bank launched its outward forex remittance service called ‘Remit’, allowing its users to directly send money abroad from their phones?
A) IDBI Bank
B) RBL Bank
C) IndusInd Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- According to a report by World Bank, which country accounts for 11 per cent of the global death in road accidents, the highest in the world?
- Which state government has launched Abhyudaya scheme to provide free of cost coaching for the preparation of competitive government exams?
A) Himachal Pradesh
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which country’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Demeke Mekonnen Hassen arrived in New Delhi on a four-day official visit to India?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed on the occasion of ‘Samarpan Diwas’ to commemorate the contributions of whom on his death anniversary?
A) Nanaji Deshmukh
B) Syama Prasad Mukherjee
C) Ram Manohar Lohia
D) Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya