Current Affairs 18 January 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 January 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 17, 2020
- In its report titled ‘International Migration 2020 Highlights’, the United Nations (UN) declared the India diaspora to be the largest in the world with how many people from the country living outside their homeland in 2020?
A) 16 million
B) 18 million
C) 20 million
D) 15 million
- Which bank has tied up with Niyo, a new age fintech, to issue prepaid cards to workers of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)?
A) HDFC Bank
B) Federal Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Which bank has tied up with Aditya Birla Wellness Private Limited to launch wellness credit cards, which aims at the holistic health, self-care and wellness of consumers?
A) Yes Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) IDBI Bank
- According to former chief economic adviser Arvind Virmani, the Indian economy is likely to contract in the range of what per cent this fiscal?
A) 4-6.5 per cent
B) 4-7.5 per cent
C) 5-6.5 per cent
D) 5-7.5 per cent
- Jüri Ratas, Prime Minister of which country resigned amid allegations of corruption against his party?
- Who is appointed as the new Chairman of the Telecom Equipment and Services Export Promotion Council (TEPC)?
A) Shyamal Ghosh
B) Viswanath Chaterjee
C) Keshav Sardana
D) Sandeep Aggarwal
- Nazhat Shameem Khan, which country’s ambassador to UN Human Rights Council is being elected as its 2021 president?
- Vittorio Storaro, cinematographer from which country was honoured with the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 51 edition of the International Film Festival of India (IFFI), held in Goa?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Estonia?
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Human Rights Council situated?
A) Rome, Italy
B) Paris, France
C) New York, USA
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- Where is the HQ of Telecom Equipment and Services Export Promotion Council (TEPC) situated?
B) New Delhi