Current Affairs 2 January 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 January 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 1, 2021
- Which state government has launched its own crop relief scheme ‘Kisan Fasal Rahat Yojana’ to replace the Prime Minister’s insurance scheme?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the interest rate on the National Savings Certificate (NSC) for January-March 2021 quarter?
- With which state/UT government has Solar firm Oakridge Energy signed agreements to solarize 1,000 schools in state/UT by 2022?
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman and CEO of the Railway Board?
A) Suneet Sharma
B) Prabhakar Sardana
C) Shyamraj Mehta
D) Vivek Tripathi
- Who has been honoured with Tansen Samman- 2020 for Hindustani classical music?
A) Pt. Dalchan Sharma
B) Pt. Vidyadhar Mehta
C) Pt. Ulhaas Kashalkar
D) Pt. Satish Vyas
- Which one of the following is one of the tea producing site from Japan which has been recognized by the Food and Agricultural Organisation (FAO) as the Globally Important Agricultural Heritage Systems (GIAHS)?
A) Pu’er Traditional Tea Agrosystem
B) Traditional Tree Grass system
C) Fuzhou Jasmine tea site
D) Traditional Hadong Tea Agrosystem
- Which educational institution has been sanctioned ₹135 crore by the Department of Science and Technology to set up a Technology Innovation Hub on Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems?
A) IIT Hyderabad
B) IIT Bombay
C) IIT Roorkee
D) IIT Delhi
- Indira Joseph Venniyoor who passed away was related to which profession?
C) News Broadcaster
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Which state government give Tansen Samaroh to pay tribute to the Great Indian Musical Maestro Tansen?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of Food and Agriculture Organization situated?
A) Rome, Italy
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Vienna, Austria
D) Stockholm, Sweden