Current Affairs 20 March 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 19, 2021
- In which state did Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar launched the Mission Gramodaya?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Who is appointed as the Director-General of the International Solar Alliance (ISA)?
A) Vikram Singh
B) Brijesh Nagpal
C) Ajay Mathur
D) Ankit Singla
- Who is the author of the book titled “Battle Ready for 21st Century”?
A) AK Singh
B) NM Kumar
C) K Rana
D) Vikas Pujari
- According to international property consultancy Knight Frank, India slipped to which position in home price appreciation?
- According to Hurun India Wealth Report 2020, the ‘New Middle Class’, a novel household category in India has an average savings of how much amount per annum?
A) Rs 10 lakhs
B) Rs 20 lakhs
C) Rs 25 lakhs
D) Rs 15 lakhs
- According to a research study undertaken by international driver education company Zutobi, which country has the safest roads in the world?
D) South Africa
- According to a UNICEF report, which country is likely to register the greatest increase in the number of deaths among children below five years among six South Asian countries in 2020?
A) Sri Lanka
- Which bank has been awarded the mandate for the first SOFR (Secured Overnight Financing Rate) linked ECB deal by Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL)?
A) Axis Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) ICICI Bank
D) State Bank of India
- Which bank along with Continuum Energy Levanter Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of Continuum Green Energy (Continuum), has executed the world’s first green hedging transaction?
A) Deutsche Bank
B) DBS Bank
C) Citi Bank
D) Barclays Bank
- What is the authorised capital of wholly-owned subsidiary ‘PNB Cards & Services Ltd’ of state-run Punjab National Bank (PNB)?
A) Rs 25 crore
B) Rs 15 crore
C) Rs 35 crore
D) Rs 20 crore
- Which of the following has been recognised as India’s top 10 most promising share trading platforms of 2020?
A) Angel Broking
B) HDFC securities
C) Reliance Securities
- Who has been inducted as one of the board members of the Professional Golf Tour of India (PGTI)?
A) Ravi Shastri
B) Kapil Dev
C) Anil Kumble
D) Sunil Gavaskar
- Who has been appointed as the Director General of National Security Guard?
A) Rohit Nagpal
B) Pritam Sengar
C) MA Ganapathy
D) Kuldiep Singh
- Poet Arundhathi Subramaniam who is among the 20 writers to receive the Sahitya Akademi Award for 2020 won for which language’s poetry?
- Anne Lacaton and Jean-Philippe Vassal who are named as the winners of Pritzker Architecture Prize 2021 equivalent to the Nobel Prize hail from which country?
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has launched a sounding rocket to study attitudinal variations in the neutral winds and plasma dynamics from Sriharikota spaceport. What is the name given to these series of sounding rockets?
- Which company build the INS Dhruv (codenamed VC 1118) ship commissioned by Indian Navy which is capable of tracking nuclear missiles and satellites from a distance?
A) Cochin Shipyard
B) Goa Shipyard
C) Hindustan Shipyard
D) Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders
- Lou Ottens, credited with the invention of the audio cassette tape, has passed away. He hailed from which country?
- What is the theme of Global Recycling Day 2021?
A) Exploring options to process food waste
B) Celebrating our Recycling Heroes
C) Recycling into the Future
D) Recycling – Making a difference
- When is Ordnance Factory Day celebrated?
A) March 17
B) March 19
C) March 14
D) March 18
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Deutsche Bank situated?