Current Affairs 20 May 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 May 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 19, 2020
- Which state launched Charan Paduka campaign for migrant labourers?
- Who will head the panel that has proposed land pooling to corporatise agri, merging MNREGA with skilling programme?
A)Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Which state to provide potable piped water to all rural households by 2022?
- Recently which organisation paid a tribute to migrant workers by releasing a special postal cover dedicated to them?
- Recently which bank has launched a special business vertical dedicated for gold loans?
- How much amount was disbursed by NABARD to cooperative banks and regional rural banks (RRBs) for on-lending to farmers?
- As per American brokerage Goldman Sachs, Indian economy to contract by how much percent in FY21?
- The Bundesliga of which country became the world’s first major sports event to resume after COVID-19 lock down?
- Benjamin Netanyahu has again been re sworn as PM of which country?
- Who has been honoured with the 2019 Alexander Dalrymple Award in recognition of his outstanding contribution to Indian hydrography?
- Recently which company picked 1.34% stake in Jio platforms for Rs 6,598.38 cr?
- Recently which ship was commissioned into Indian Navy at Port Blair by Lieutenant General PS Rajeshwar?
- Recently which famous Bengali fiction translator passed away?
- Who is the author of book “Wuhan Diary: Dispatches from a Quarantined City”?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Museum Day?
A)Museums for Equality: Diversity and Inclusion.
B)Hyperconnected museums: New approaches, new publics
C)Museums and contested histories: Saying the unspeakable in museums
D)Museums and World Exploration
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Canara Bank?
- Where is the HQ of NABARD?
- Where is the HQ of GoldmanSachs?