Current Affairs 21 July 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 July 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 20, 2018
- Which country to host two plus two dialogue with US in September?
- Indian Government is planning to build 2000 kms of international roads by which year?
- Government is set to complete multi modal terminal in which city by November this year?
- Which state government launched “e-Pragati” portal?
- Which state government setup a 24 hour helpline for intercaste couples?
- Which state police launches digital volunteers campaign to check rumours?
- Which state CM inaugurated “Kharchi Puja”, being annual festival of the state?
- Which country became the 68th member of International Solar Alliance(ISA)?
- Who was appointed as the incharge of upcoming 18th Asian games?
C)Devendra Kumar Sikri
D)Hiamant Biswa Sharma
- Poet Gopal Das Neeraj passed away.He was poet of which language?
- Recently, former and finance minister , Ramchandra Singhdeo passed away.He was finance minister of which state?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of International Solar Alliance?
- What is the currency of Myanmar?