Current Affairs 27 February 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 February 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 26, 2021
- Who is the author of the book titled “The Lost Soul”?
A) Olga Tokarczuk
B) Louise Glück
C) Peter Handke
D) Czesław Miłosz
- Which has become the first state or UT in the country to launch Carbon Watch, a mobile application to assess the carbon footprint of an individual?
B) Andaman and Nicobar
- Who has been appointed as the new CEO and MD of Fullerton India Credit Company?
A) Khushwant Khurana
B) Ajay Sethi
C) Shantanu Mitra
D) Manoj Ahuja
- Who has been elected as the new president of Exporters’ body Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO)?
A) Madhav Upadhya
B) A Sakthivel
C) Anjay Krishan
D) P Selvam
- Which country India’s list of trading partners in 2020 as per provisional data from the Ministry of Commerce and Industry?
- What is the India’s growth projection for the next financial year as estimated by Moody’s?
- What is the India’s growth projection for the current financial year as estimated by ICRA?
- Which bank partnered with the Greater Chennai Corporation (GCC) and Chennai Smart City Limited (CSCL) for the launch of the Namma Chennai Smart Card?
A) Yes Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Who has been re-elected as President of Table Tennis Federation of India?
A) Abhay Singh
B) Deepender Singh Hooda
C) Dushyant Chautala
D) Anil Vij
- Dairy-tech start-up Stellapps has tied up with which bank to digitise the milk procurement value chain and promote banking facilities at milk collection centres?
A) Fino Payments Bank
B) Airtel Payments Bank
C) Jio Payments Bank
D) India Post Payments Bank
- Which airport has become the third airport in Uttar Pradesh which has been granted the licence to operate international flights?
A) Kushinagar Airport
B) Allahabad Airport
C) Kanpur Airport
D) Gorakhpur Airport
- The horticulture department of which state has collaborated with IFAB to set up a flower processing centre in the state in order to convert unsold flowers into various forms of useful products?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- In February 2021, Union Cabinet approved to impose President’s rule in which Union Territory?
- The ‘National Urban Digital Mission’ was launched by union housing and urban affairs minister Hardeep Singh Puri along with whom?
A) Piyush Goyal
B) Ravi Shankar Prasad
C) Rajeev Shukla
D) Narendra Singh Tomar
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Table Tennis Federation of India situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Federation of Indian Export Organisations situated?
C) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Fullerton India Credit Company Limited situated?