Current Affairs 29 May 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 May 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 28, 2019
- Which country has been elected to the executive board of the first UN habitat Assembly?
- Recently RBI announced an extension of timings for customer transactions through RTGS from 4:30 pm to what time?
- Which bank has launched “Bank on Wheels” facility recently?
B)Punjab National Bank
C)Bank of Baroda
D)Indian Overseas Bank
- Srei Equipment Finance has tied up with Which bank to offer loans for purchase of equipment under a co lending arrangement?
A)Indian Overseas Bank
D)Oriental Bank of Commerce
- As per SBI report,GDP growth in quarter 4 is likely to remain at how much percent?
- Who clinched gold in the women’s 25 m pistol at the ISSF World Cup 2019?
- Who won his second gold medal in 10 m air pistol event at ISSF World Cup?
- Peter Mutharika has been sworn as new President of Which country?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Malawi?
- Where is the HQ of Oriental Bank of Commerce?