Current Affairs 3 April 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 April 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 2, 2019
- Which state has been ranked first in e-learning training programme of Department of Personnel and Training of the Government of India?
- Which company has introduce a new feature titled “Why Am I seeing this post?”?
- Which country concluded a seven nation Indian Ocean military exercise in Sri Lanka ?
- Which bank became the first bank to charge for UPI use for more than 30 transactions in a month?
C)Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Which company acquired US based Strong Bridge Envision?
- Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management joined hands with which company to enable the customers of Reliance Mutual Fund to carry out voice based financial transaction?
- Recently,who resigned as Google’s India and South East Asia President?
- Who won Bahrain GP 2019?
- Who joined as new MD of Sequoia Capital India?
- Recently,Mahendran passed away.He was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s Earth Hour 2019?
A)Change the way We Live
B)Switch off The Lights Worldwide
D)Future Depends on Our Actions Today
- What is the theme of this year’s World Autism Awareness Day?
A)Public Awareness about Autism
B)Towards Autonomy and Self determination
C)People living with Autism
D)Assistive Technologies, Active Participation
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Sequoia Capital?
- Where is the HQ of national Payments Corporation of India?
- Where is the HQ of Kotak Mahindra Bank?