Current Affairs 30 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 29, 2020
- Who is appointed as the chairperson of the committee of directors formed by RBI to run the day-to-day functioning of cash-strapped Lakshmi Vilas Bank?
A) Shakti Sinha
B) Satish Kumar Kalra
C) Namita Munjal
D) Meeta Makhan
- Maritime Union of India (MUI) collaborated with United Nations (UN) to help Indian seafarers stranded on ships during Covid-19. Where is the headquarters of MUI situated?
- Where is the World’s longest span concrete deck extra-dosed cable-stayed bridge inaugurated in September 2020?
- Which of the following banks has launched India’s first Warehouse Commodity Finance Mobile App?
A) Federal Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- What is the theme of World Deaf Day 2020?
A) Reaffirming Deaf People’s Human Rights
B) Action for hearing, rehabilitation through hearing devices
C) Sign Languages Rights for All
D) With Sign Language, Everyone is Included!
- What is the theme of World Heart Day 2020?
A) Light your heart, empower your life
B) Use Heart to Beat Cardiovascular Disease
C) My Heart, Your Heart
D) Create heart-healthy environments
- Moctar Ouane has been named as the prime minister oh which country?
- Mustapha Adib has been elected as the prime minister of which country?
- According to ratings agency ICRA, what will be the GDP contraction for 2020-21 in India?
- According to National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER), India’s GDP will contract by how much percent in 2020-21 (FY21)?
- With which country has India signed an MoU in the field of Intellectual Property (IP) Cooperation?
- Who has been conferred with the Lata Mangeshkar Award for 2020-21?
A) Kuldeep Singh
B) Vijay Patil
C) Usha Mangeshkar
D) Asha Bhosle
- Who has been appointed as its advisor by the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)?
A) Sunil Sethi
B) Amitabh Gupta
C) Vikram Seth
D) Dheeraj Yadav
- When was International Day of Awareness on Food Loss and Waste Reduction first observed in 2020?
A) 25 September
B) 27 September
C) 23 September
D) 29 September
- Which state government has announced the construction of a world-class government music college in the name of renowned musician the late Deenanath Mangeshkar?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Dr. G S Amur who passed away was associated with which of the following?
- What is the deadline (extended) set up the RBI for the enhanced borrowing facility provided to banks to meet liquidity shortage?
A) August 31, 2021
B) March 31, 2021
C) January 31, 2021
D) December 31, 2021
- In which of the following cities has the Union Home Ministry not sanctioned a new branch of National Investigation Agency (NIA)?
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)?
A) F.D. Sinha
B) R.S. Sharma
C) D.S. Badola
D) P.D. Vaghela
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Khadi and Village Industries Commission located?
- Where is the HQ of National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER) situated?
C) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of ICRA Limited located?