Current Affairs Quiz 19 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 18, 2017
- Who has won Indonesia Open men’s singles tournament 2017?
A) Srikanth Kidambi
B) Parupalli Kashyap
C) Pullela Gopichand
D) Anup Sridhar
- Which country has won ICC Champions Trophy 2017 cricket tournament?
C) Sri Lanka
D) West Indies
- Where did the ICC Champions Trophy 2017 cricket tournament held?
A) Emirates Stadium
B) Wembley Stadium
C) New Den Stadium
D) Kennington Oval Stadium
- Recently, ______ actor Sam Beazley passed away.
- Sabarmati Ashram in Gujarat, where Mahatma Gandhi stayed during country’s freedom struggle from 1917 and 1930 has celebrated how many years on June 18, 2017?
- Where is Sabarmati Ashram located?
A) Kutch, Gujarat
B) Surat, Gujarat
C) Ahmedabad, Gujarat
D) Bharuch, Gujarat
- Which platform has been introduced by Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) through which pensioners of Atal Pension Yojana can now subscribe digitally?