Current Affairs Quiz 21 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 20, 2017
- Which which of the following banks has Government of India signed a $275 million loan for improving urban services in 64 small towns in the State of Madhya Pradesh?
A) International Monetary Fund
B) World Bank
C) Asian Development Bank
D) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Which of the following in association with Kochi Metro Rail Corporation (KMRL)has launched India’s first open loop EMV contactless metro card?
A) Axis Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) Federal Bank
- Axis Bank has partnered with which of the following to launch KMRL Axis Bank ‘Kochi1’ Card, India’s first open loop EMV contactless metro card?
A) Reserve Bank of India
B) National Payments Corporation of India
C) Bank of Baroda
D) National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development
- Hike Messenger has partnered with which bank to launch its in-app Wallet?
A) Bandhan Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) IDFC Bank
- Which state government has signed MoUs with the State Bank of India for their SBIePay and SBI CMP facilities?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which of the following has partnered with SunTec, to facilitate computing and invoicing of debit tax and credit tax that will be GST compliant?
A) HDFC Life
B) IDBI Federal Life
C) ICICI Lombard
D) Aviva India
- Ram Nath Kovind has resigned from the Governor of which state?
A) West Bengal
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Who has been given the additional charge of the Governor of Bihar after, Ram Nath Kovind as Governor of Bihar resigned?
A) Keshari Nath Tripathi
B) Ram Naik
C) Krishna Kant Paul
D) Draupadi Murmu
- Which has become the first city in India to use robot to control its ever growing and unruly traffic?
- Which of the following institutes has been selected as the first recipient of the Prime Minister’s Award, for outstanding contribution for promotion and development of Yoga?
A) Yoga Teacher Training at Rishikesh Yogpeeth
B) Ramamani lyengar Memorial Yoga Institute
C) Morarji Desai National Institution Of Yoga
D) Indian Institute Of Yoga And Naturopathy
- Who has been awarded the MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) for her work and service to the underprivileged?
A) Annabel Mehta
B) Meryll Sharma
C) Shikha Belle
D) Cyril Joshi
- Reliance Defence Ammunition has entered a strategic partnership with defence company Yugoimport to manufacture ammunition in India and target business opportunities of Rs 20,000 crore over the next 10 years. Yugoimport is defence company of
- Who has been appointed as the prime minister of France?
A) Emmanuel Macron
B) Bernard Cazeneuve
C) Edouard Philippe
D) Manuel Valls
- Who has been appointed as the youngest goodwill ambassador of UNICEF who is also the first goodwill envoy with official refugee status?
A) Danny Glover
B) Axelle Red
C) Muzoon Almellehan
D) Tatiana Silva
- Muzoon Almellehan has been appointed as the youngest goodwill ambassador of UNICEF who is also the first goodwill envoy with official refugee status. She is from which country?
- Name the father of India’s nuclear fusion reactor research programme who has passed away recently?
A) Predhiman Krishan Iyengar
B) Predhiman Krishan Kaw
C) Predhiman Krishan Joshi
D) Predhiman Krishan Shaw
- Which day is observed as the World Refugee Day every year?
A) June 24
B) June 20
C) June 19
D) June 21
- What is the theme of World Refugee Day 2017?
A) With courage let us all combine
B) Embracing Refugees to Celebrate our Common Humanity
C) Migrants and Refugees: Towards a Better World
D) Take 1 minute to support a family forced to flee