The Current Affairs Quiz has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. The quiz will give you a fair idea of how much you keep updated yourself about the latest happenings of the World. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz.
- ISRO is set to send ___ satellites into orbit on its PSLV-C37 rocket on February 15, 2017.
- From April 1, 2017 cash transaction above Rs 3 lakh will attract a penalty of ____ .
- Which country won the 18th Asian Junior Squash championship(Boys) held at Hong Kong, China?
- Who has been elected as the Vice-President of Asian Squash Federation (ASF)?
A) N. Ramachandran
B) David Mui
C) Debendranath Sarangi
D) Chris Simpson
- Suranjit Sengupta who passed away recently was a famous politician of which country?
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman and CEO of KPMG India?
A) Vineet Joshi
B) Alok Kumar
C) Richard Rekhy
D) Arun M Kumar
- Sports Minister Vijay Goel laid the foundation stone of India’s first para athlete training centre at which place?
C) New Delhi
- Which England cricketer has been awarded with Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (CBE)?
A) Jos Buttler
B) Stuart Broad
C) Joe Root
D) Alastair Cook
- Achanta Sharath Kamal is related to which sports?
A) Lawn Tennis
B) Table Tennis
- Which Indian city will host the FIBA Women’s Asia Cup basketball tournament in July 2017?