This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 24 March 2017. The Second Part contains Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 25 March 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 March 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 24, 2017
- Which Insurance Ombudsman has become the first to receive ISO 9001:2015 certification by STQC?
- How much amount has World Bank committed for the Uttarakhand Health Systems Development Project?
A) US$ 100.00 million
B) US$ 122.00 million
C) US$ 125.00 million
D) US$ 150.00 million
- The World Bank funded Uttarakhand Health Systems Development Project aims to improve the health care services in how many district of the state?
- Government has removed the Tax Collection at Source(TCS) on cash purchase above Rs 2 lakh. What per cent TCS was charged earlier for such transactions?
- Under the Namami Gange programme the government has set an objective that no untreated municipal sewage or industrial effluent will be discharged into River Ganga by the year _____ .
- Which state has topped in linking Aadhaar number with Jan Dhan Accounts?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Which state has launched Idea2POC (Proof of Concept) fund of Rs10 crore for women entrepreneurs?
- What is the maximum loan that can be sanctioned under the Idea2POC (Proof of Concept) fund for women entrepreneurs set up by the IT, BT and S&T Department, under the MultiSector Startup Policy of Karnataka.
A) Rs 10 lakh
B) Rs 20 lakh
C) Rs 25 lakh
D) Rs 50 lakh
- India’s first vertical garden has come up in which city?
- What is the rank of SBI chief Arundhati Bhattacharya in the Fortune’s top 50 greatest leaders ranking?
- A-Z GST Guide Programme has been rolled out by which e-commerce company for its seller?
- Where will be the headquarter of the Cloud Region that will be set up by Google in India?
- Vani Kapoor is related to which sports?
- Scientists from which country are testing ‘artificial Sun’?
- To commemorate Golden Jubilee of National Dairy Development Board’s (NDDB) launched a book titled _____ .
A) 50 Years – Revolution in Milk Industr y
B) 50 Years – The Great Revolution by NDDB
C) 50 Years – The Great Indian Milk Revolution
D) 50 Years – Revolutionary Milk Production
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (25 March 2017) – The Hindu
- Odisha Government has decided to make ____ percent gram panchayats to be poverty-free within the next two years.
- SEBI has barred Reliance Industries Limited(RIL), and 12 other entities, from dealing — directly or indirectly — in the equity derivatives market for _____ year.
- Government has made Aadhaar number mandatory for mobile numbers. Any unverified mobile phone number, or any number that is not linked to Aadhaar, will be illegal after ________
A) 1 April 2018
B) 1 June 2018
C) 6 February 2018
D) 6 March 2018
- Which country will host the Blue Flag Exercise in which for the first time Indian forces will participate?
- Indian Railways has increased the concessional period for private investors to make investment in station redevelopment programme from 40 years to ______.
A) 45 years
B) 50 years
C) 55 years
D) 60 years