GA Revision Questions for upcoming NIACL Assistant Main, SBI PO Main, BoB PGCBF , Dena Bank PO PGDBF and other upcoming exams
- Name the author of book “Pathways to Greatness”.
A) Arundhati Roy
B) Salman Rushdie
C) A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
D) Amitav Ghosh
E) Shashi Tharoor
- Who regulates Infrastructure Investment Trusts (InvITs)?
E) EXIM Bank
- Facebook has tied up with which of the following telecom regulators to launch Express WiFi service that offers Internet facility through public hotspots to users in rural parts of India?
C) Reliance Jio
- Which bank launched a Digital Platform and Mobile App powered by Manipal Global Education Services’ (MaGE) EduNxt Platform that will act as a digital mentor to Probationary Officers and Trainee Officers?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) ICICI Bank
C) Punjab National Bank
D) State Bank of India
E) Yes Bank
- The first series of Sovereign Gold Bonds 2017-18 subscriptions was opened from April 24, 2017 to April 28, 2017. The bonds cannot be sold through which of the following organization?
B) Post Offices
C) National Housing Bank (NHB)
D) Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
E) Stock Holding Corporation of India (SHCIL)
- The postal department of India tied up with which of the following bank to facilitate digitalisation of cash transactions for cashless transactions in the post office counters?
A) Bandhan Bank
B) Airtel Payments Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) Punjab National Bank
E) State Bank of India
- For which of the following, Amazon India launched an initiative called “Amazon Classroom”, a virtual training programme?
A) Rural People in India
B) Its Sellers
C) Employees of government departments
D) Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
E) Its Customers
- According to Asian Development Bank, what will be the growth rate of India during 2017-18?
- Surat in Gujarat is located of the banks of which river?
- At least ________ of the loan portfolio of Small Finance Banks should constitute loans and advances of upto Rs. 25 lakh.
A) 25 per cent
B) 50 per cent
C) 60 per cent
D) 75 per cent
E) 80 per cent
- Ghumura is a folk dance of which state?
- Who won Chinese Grand Prix 2017?
A) Lewis Hamilton
B) Sebastian Vettel
C) Valtteri Bottas
D) Max Verstappen
E) Nico Rosberg
- What is the deadline set up by the central government to make India “open defecation free”?
- Which country has become first in the World which has asked its companies to prove that they pay equal regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality or nationality?
- Which of the following has provided a loan of over $1 billion to Maharashtra for the areas of urban transport and climate resilient agriculture?
A) Asian Development Bank
B) BRICS Bank
C) International Monetary Fund
D) World Bank
E) Bank of International Settlement
- Noted litterateur Asokamitran passed away recently. He used to write in which language?
- Where is the Radhanagar Beach situated?
D) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Which country will host 2019 Combined World Cup for shooting?
D) New Zealand
- Which state became the first state in the country for establishing cashless system in its public distribution system (PDS) of food grains?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- State Bank of India collaborated with Korea Development Bank to launch Korea Desk in the country. The desk is launched at which of the following places?
A) New Delhi