- Which state/UT in February 2021 rolled out e-Kuber payments system of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for the purpose of government payments?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Jammu and Kashmir
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) is provided by NPCI through its existing ____ switch.
- Which state government announced to dedicate the Navratra festival in October 2020 to women’s safety, dignity and empowerment by launching “Mission Shakti”?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which bank has signed a $304 million loan agreement to improve reliability, capacity and security of the power transmission network in the State of Assam?
A) Asian Development Bank
B) International Monetary Fund
C) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
D) World Bank
- According to Oxfam’s Commitment to Reducing Inequality Index (CRII) report, what is the rank of India in protecting labour rights?
- In which state is the global IT leader TCS will invest an estimated ₹̥1,200-₹1,500 crore to expand its operations?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- According to a study published in the medical journal Lancet, India is likely to overtake which country as the third largest economy in the world by 2050 and continue in that position till 2100?
- JLF is a dedicated grouping of lender banks that is formed to speed up decisions in case of Non-Performing Assets (NPAs). F in JLF stands for?
- Which country’s women’s contingent finished at top in 30th Adriatic Pearl tournament held in Budva, Montenegro?
- Where is the HQ of Citibank situated?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...