GA Revision Questions for SBI PO/Clerk Mains, IDBI, CWC, FCI, ESIC and other exams.
- Recently Maruti Suzuki partnered with Which bank for vehicle finance?
A)Bank of Baroda
- Recently Union Minister of Social Justice & Empowerment flagged off “17th Run Against Drug Abuse” in which city/UT?
- Where is National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) situated?
D) New Delhi
- As per Fitch Ratings,India to grow at how much percent in FY 2021-22?
- Recently Which state government banned felling of trees citing increase in pollution?
- The World Food India 2019 will held at which place?
- Recently World Bank approved how much amount of loan to Jharkhand to provide basic urban services to people?
E) $160 million
- On Which day,Day of the Seafarer is observed?
- Recently The International Olympic Committee has formally opened its new HQ in Which country?
- Which company’s digital currency “Libra” is coming in 2020?
- Where is the HQ of Maruti Suzuki?
- Which state tops the list for overall performance in health indicators as per NITI Aayog report?
- Which country won International Rugby 15s Victory?
- According to UN,India to overtake China as the world’s most populous country by Which year?
- Recently Which organisation launched “Complaint Management System” application for grievance redressal processes?
- Recently RBI asked commercial banks to adopt Education loan Scheme formulated by Indian Banks Association.Under this,how much loan can be sanctioned for study in India?
B)Rs 10 lakh
C)Rs 15 lakhs
D)Rs 20 lakhs
E) Rs 30 lakhs
- Who won Halle Open Title 2019?
- Recently Madan Lal Saini passed away.He was related to which field?
- When bank’s image and public standing is in doubt and leads to public’s loss of confidence in a bank, it is called
A) Reputational risk
B) Moral Hazard
C) Operational risk
D) Market risk
E) Credit risk
- Who will head the committee that has been constituted by CPWD for implementation of five year “Vision Document”?
E) Abhinav Goyal