GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Which state launched Dial 100 Mobile App , which will help the needy at the time of emergency?
- Former governor Balramji Das Tandon passed away.He was former governor of which state?
- Where is National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) situated?
D) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Fincare Small Finance Bank?
- Former Indian player Hakkam Singh Bhattal passed away.He was related to which sports?
- MP Governor Anandiben Patel given additional charge of governor of which state?
- India’s first genetic bank for wildlife conservation was opened up in which city?
- Where is National Centre for Finance Education (NCFE) situated?
- Which mobile operator has launched WINGS application?
- India Ratings and Research has revised down its FY19 economic growth for India at how much percent?
- The UN member states approved how much amount for 13 peacekeeping operations for the year 2018-19?
E) 5.85 billion
- World’s first digital art museum has been opened in which city?
- Government kept interest rate on Senior Citizens Savings Scheme at how much percent for the July-September quarter?
- India handed over the first lot of houses built for Indian –Origin people to which country?
- Who was appointed as 50th President of Paraguay?
C)Mario Abdo Benitez
E) Ibrahim Boubacar Keita
- Recently,Atal Bihari Vajpayee passed away.He was related to which field?
- How many countries have been placed in Global Banks “High Risk” List?
- Which company has become India’s largest taxpayer in private sector?
- Where is the HQ of Khadi and Village Industries Commission(KVIC)?
- Which state became the first state among the 28 other states in the country to provide Right to Skills Development to the youth?